Talk

Advanced search

Peppa pig world - take him now or when he's 3?!

(4 Posts)
sparksthefirst Fri 17-Jul-15 09:15:53

Hi all my lo loves peppa (as they all do!) hes two in September and we were thinking of a trip south for a long weekend taking in ppw. As it's fairly steep however I'm wondering of it's worth going this year or wait another year. What are the height restrictions on rides in ppw and the rest of paultons park? Anyone taken a 2 year old and thought they would be better a little older? Thanks

Welshcyclist Tue 21-Jul-15 23:47:04

I live right by it and have a season ticket, I would definitely wait until he is 3. That's the perfect age for Peppa Pig World and there will be other rides in paultons he can go on then too. I have a 20 month old who loves Peppa but she's too young for PPW at the moment.

coffeeisnectar Tue 21-Jul-15 23:50:14

I've got tired eyes and read that as 37. I think he might have grown out of it be then grin

Should probably go to sleep now.

sparksthefirst Fri 24-Jul-15 16:41:57

Hi welshcyclist, ah that's great thank you, think your advice sounds good...would be a waste to go and not get the full potential. Prob wait till next year. Well coffee my other half (aka daddy pig) is 37 and he'd love to go, lol! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now