Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Harry Potter Watford decent restaurant?

(7 Posts)
43cupsoftea Mon 06-Jul-15 17:41:28

We are off to do the Harry Potter studio tour this weekend, all v excited. We are staying in Watford the night before and wondered if anyone can recommend somewhere to eat? Any good pubs, real ale good food sort of thing, or a good family friendly place? Not so keen on chain restaurants unless anyone knows a particularly good one?! Thanks.

43cupsoftea Mon 06-Jul-15 20:09:13

Bump smile

Blueberrybaby Mon 06-Jul-15 20:13:23

You could try L'Artista which is a pizzeria on the high street. It's reliable and very garlicky from what I can remember. A quick check on trip advisor implies it's still good. Family friendly too.

43cupsoftea Mon 06-Jul-15 20:24:46

Thank you! That sounds perfect.

ellaballoo Fri 10-Jul-15 05:34:22

I'll be there on Sunday.grin
Can't help with the restaurant I'm afraid.
Have fun , we are very excited.

SinglePringle Fri 10-Jul-15 06:07:52

There's also Zinco's opposite L'Artista. Amazing pizzas and great fish dishes. Also Italian and also an independent.

There's also a Bill's, Carluccio's, Wagamamas and a Banana Tree at the other end of the High Street.

fortyfourfeasts Mon 13-Jul-15 07:51:15

Thank you for the replies! We ended up going into London and ate there instead! HP studios were fantastic though. Came home and started re-watching the films!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now