Talk

Advanced search

Harry Potter World

(5 Posts)
SooticaTheWitchesCat Fri 05-Jun-15 12:07:08

I am going to take my girls to harry Potter World in the summer but wondered if there was any particular time that is good to go i.e. earliest in the morning, afternoon etc.?

How long are you on the tour?

Any advise would be welcome smile

WestEast Fri 05-Jun-15 12:11:53

Our slot was about 11, we worked our way around and was in there for about 5 hours altogether, but you walk round yourself through most of it so you can be as fast or as slow as you like smile
It's awesome!

SooticaTheWitchesCat Fri 05-Jun-15 18:34:00

Thanks, so I guess a morning slot would be best?

Takver Fri 05-Jun-15 18:41:05

We went in at 9.30, came out around 3. They're open late into the evening, though.
It's fab! The shop is wildly (like really wildly) expensive, but they do have a selection of posters which make a nice souvenir and aren't overpriced.

Bunbaker Mon 15-Jun-15 23:03:31

Do you mean the studio tour? Are they HP fans? How old are the girls?

Sorry for all the questions. The studio tour is absolutely brilliant and there is loads to see. You can't just turn up, but have to pre-book tickets.

To get the most out of the tour you need to have seen the films. It is a tour of the film sets and not a theme park so wouldn't appeal to younger children.

One last piece of advice - avoid the butterbeer it is absolutely vile. There is a reason why there is a "wet waste" tub right next to the butterbeer stall.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now