Talk

Advanced search

Peppa Pig World in New Forrest

(6 Posts)
car0line123 Sun 28-Dec-14 10:06:55

Has anyone recently been to Peppa Pig World? I am thinking about taking my kid for his 2nd birthday, it will be opened by then, and maybe to stay in a hotel overnight.
What did you think? Any tips, advice?

ElizabethHoover Sun 28-Dec-14 10:07:26

loads of threads on here about it and hotel recs

car0line123 Sun 28-Dec-14 10:09:19

oh sorry, the thread I found was dated 2011 so was looking for more recent advice. I shalls search again

ElizabethHoover Sun 28-Dec-14 10:15:59

really?

i think it only opens in abbot March FWIW - when is the birthday? there is a hotel bang next door - premier inn or travel lodge...

OneThenTwo Thu 08-Jan-15 12:45:17

Sorry, late to this thread. If still looking CarOline it seems they are open Feb half term & weekends and there's an early booking offer www.lollizoo.com/go/peppa-pig-world-kids-go-free-offer/
We've not been but friends have and thought it was brilliant. We'd prob go to forest for a walk on one of the days and park the other.

Christabelpankhurst Mon 02-Feb-15 16:37:28

We took our 2 yr old before Christmas and she is still talking about it. We went in at opening time and did all the rides first, it got busy around lunchtime and then there were queues of 5-15 minutes.

There's a big indoor play area that was very popular and seats and tables for picnics - the food options were expensive and what you would expect.

Peppa and George appear two or three times a day and stayed for ages to make sure every child who wanted a cuddle /picture could have one and their helper was great at pointing them to the shyer children. Dd loved saying hello to all the characters around the park.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: