Talk

Advanced search

London Planetarium

(2 Posts)
kaansmum Sun 21-May-06 00:39:13

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a ticket just to go into the Planetarium? I know it's a part of Madame Tussauds but with DS being only (almost) 6 I feel that much of Madame Tussaurds may be lost on him whereas I know he'd adore the Paletarium. Has anyone any experience of taking a child of this age to Madame Tussauds and if so how was it and what did they make of it? For my DS I think most celebrity waxworks would pass him by, perhaps (being car mad as he is) with the exception of Jeremy Clarkson.

We're going to London for two days, principally for the Motor Show, and the following day have a day to spend doing other things. So far, we have a trip on the London Eye booked in the morning and thought we could maybe do the Paletarium if possible before heading off to the London Tracadero - although have heard that this is a bit like Bedlam! Again, any feedback on the Tracadero would be most welcome.

poppyh Fri 26-May-06 16:28:19

I maybe wrong but hasnt the planetarium now closed down?If not im sure it is closing, which is very sad.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: