Talk

Advanced search

special day out for 9 yr old girls birthday??

(8 Posts)
frazzled74 Thu 13-Oct-11 21:55:26

im looking for inspiration , need a day out for 2 x 9yr old girls to celebrate their birthday, kent or london, very girly girls, next saturday, £150 budget for train fares , entrance ,food etc, but much cheaper if possible,

onwardandupwards Thu 13-Oct-11 22:55:49

some spas offer packages for younger girls, thats what i did my dd (11) loved getting her nails and hair done. We went to Cardiff, no where near of the price of London and tons of fab girly shops! hope this helps.

serin Mon 17-Oct-11 19:19:24

Take them to a jewellery making workshop?

frazzled74 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:36:32

that sounds good will look into the jewellry making workshop, thanks

Earlybird Wed 19-Oct-11 20:39:03

Trip to the theatre?

SandStorm Wed 19-Oct-11 20:40:51

I was going to suggest a show in London too. You can normally get a deal on the trains (kids go for a pound type thing) and not all shows cost an arm and a leg. I took DD1 to see Flawless last year - seats cost £12 each and it was a fab day out for her and her friends.

MayDayChild Wed 19-Oct-11 20:41:28

Go to Topshop Oxford St. They will think it's the most amazing place on earth. Let them buy clothes in budget.
Nearby is a beauty parlour called cucumba on poland street cheap for central London get nails painted. Book tho.
Lunch on ganton street in either cha cha moon if adventurous or diner (American burger bar) if not.
Look up some of the history of carnaby street like Mary quant and inspire them !

MayDayChild Wed 19-Oct-11 20:49:29

Oh if you do do london, you can park free at some much closer train stations like sidcup then it's about £10 for travelcard. Kids £6 I think. Depends where in Kent you travel up from.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now