Talk

Advanced search

The Doctor Who Experience, Olympia

(4 Posts)
CrystalP Wed 07-Sep-11 22:23:16

Has anyone been? Is it too scary for a 5-year old? She loves it on the telly, but not sure if actually being in a Tardis with a dalek and weeping angels won't scare her!!

meditrina Thu 08-Sep-11 00:17:21

I took the DCs over the summer (youngest 7) and they LOVED it.

The scariest bit is the 3D movie because it does feel as if some of the monsters are really reaching out to get you!

Some if the other children there were younger than DD, and none of them looked frightened at all. There are bits that might make you jump/cling but it's enjoyably scary IYSWIM

nicnak01 Fri 16-Sep-11 18:56:42

If she likes Doctor Who she will love it, its takes about 25mins and then you walk round a small museum. Its abit scary in the dalek room but I think if you reassure her she will be fine.

housemum Thu 29-Sep-11 17:05:54

Taking DDs 1 and 2 - DD1 is wondering whether to pay the extra to upgrade to one of the packages with the extras (I'm buying the basic entry and anything extra is up to them with saved pocket money) - is the silver or gold package worth it, have any of you seen what you get and if it looks any good?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now