Talk

Advanced search

Parking at Waterlow Park?

(5 Posts)
Dancergirl Tue 23-Aug-11 21:43:54

I fancy taking the dds to Lauderdale House/Waterlow park tomorrow. Is there anywhere to park around there?

I've been caught out with parking before - we tried to go to Parliament Hill Lido but couldn't find anywhere to park so gave up and went to Cassiobury Park instead!

fridakahlo Tue 23-Aug-11 21:46:45

To be quite honest you'd be better off taking a bus. The parking for the most part is residential only and there are a lot of buses that run past. Which direction would you be coming from?

Dancergirl Tue 23-Aug-11 21:48:22

From Stanmore so along A41 and then A1

fridakahlo Tue 23-Aug-11 22:35:14

You could park at Brent Cross then jump on the 210/143 both of which stop on Highgate Hill near to the park. Takes about half an hour or so.

Dancergirl Wed 24-Aug-11 20:39:42

We didn't go in the end - went to Princess Diana playground instead which was FAB as always.

But...thanks for the great tip. Never considered using Brent X as a car park before even though I shop there all the time. And millions of buses go there....oh the possibilities.

The 210 bus takes me back - I used to catch it home from school, it was a single decker in those days lol smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now