Talk

Advanced search

cheapest way to do chester zoo, vouchers/discounts gratefully recieved!

(8 Posts)
OracleInaCoracle Mon 22-Aug-11 19:54:39

We are going to chester zoo on thursday (dh trying to cheer me up) but its a bit pricey! Does anyone have a code to get 2 for 1 (or similar)? Please? I make delicious cakes!

JellyBelly10 Tue 23-Aug-11 08:32:54

At the moment there are 2 for 1 vouchers for Chessington on packs of Dole Fruit in Juice. They are the individual tubs of things like mandarins in fruit juice that you might put in a lunch box, the pack of 4 comes witha voucher that you present when you get to Chessington and it gets 2 people in for the price of one adult ticket. I've got two of these voucehrs and have no intention of using them so I could post them to you but no guarantee they'd get to you in time. Or you could just go and buy some tubs of mandarins!

JellyBelly10 Tue 23-Aug-11 08:33:59

Sorry!!! Just re-read and you said CHester Zoo....not Chessington!!! Forget about the mandarins then!!!!

BikeRunSki Tue 23-Aug-11 08:36:33

The tickets are a wee bit cheaper - 10% I think - if you buy them on line in advance.

OracleInaCoracle Tue 23-Aug-11 10:07:22

Thank you both. Jelly, grin tis a good deal though. Bikerun, I can't get the 10% off sad

OracleInaCoracle Tue 23-Aug-11 10:07:23

Thank you both. Jelly, grin tis a good deal though. Bikerun, I can't get the 10% off sad

BikeRunSki Tue 23-Aug-11 12:46:58

Oh no! Maybe it was just on when I last got tickets. We are going in a couple of weeks time - deliberately 3 days before DS's 3rd birthday so he is free!

shaking37 Wed 24-Aug-11 15:34:03

hi google voucher codes chester zoo for a two adults pay one child free
they also do nhs discount

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now