Talk

Advanced search

Peppa Pig World For Christmas or Lapland Uk

(6 Posts)
roseyposeysmum Thu 11-Aug-11 13:29:25

I am torn.

Want to do something really special for my dd this year for xmas, was going to go to Lapland uk for the weekend. but i have now seen that paultons park are doing a santa land and you also get into peppa pig world which she would also love.

Has anybody been to both ?

Thanks

KaySirah Thu 11-Aug-11 13:30:28

good to sort it out in august

roseyposeysmum Thu 11-Aug-11 13:48:03

lol - i am trying to be an organised mummy this year.

Tommy Thu 11-Aug-11 13:50:05

LaplandUk went tits up last year didn't it?

Paultons Park is great but I think it would be a bit cold at Chtistmas I think. How old is your DD? I too DS3 to Peppa a coupld of weeks ago and I think he was a bit old for it - he's 4

roseyposeysmum Thu 11-Aug-11 14:02:25

She will be almost 4 when we go, but she is one of those kids who is a bit funny with rides.

Thefoxsbrush Thu 11-Aug-11 19:07:38

I've just got back from taking my 4yo, 2yo and 7mo from peppa pig world. They absolutely loved it!! When you need to warm up there is a big indoor softplay centre. I was very impressed with how family friendly the rest of paultons park was and imagine it will be lovely over Christmas. We've just booked to go to thomasland the weekend before Christmas this year. They've got some fab deals on hotel stays on Drayton manor website!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now