Talk

Advanced search

Gloucester

(4 Posts)
myBOYSareBONKERS Mon 01-Aug-11 06:57:46

My sister is looking after my ds age 8 in the holidays. She has asked me to choose between West Midlands Safari Park or Cotswold Wildlife Park for a day out.

I haven't been to either and her being childless hasn't either!!

My son loves play equipment, running around, climbing (not Go-Ape stuff though) etc - so which would be best?

He isn't bothered by animals really so is there any where else you could suggest that would suit him better?

Many thanks

redexpat Tue 02-Aug-11 01:01:31

I went to both as a child. WMSP had rides but you drive round the bits with the animals obviously, whereas the CWP I distinctly remember more space, touching lots of animals and having a very heavy sheep stand on my foot. I should say it was at LEAST 20 years ago. Maybe someone else can help?

startail Tue 02-Aug-11 01:18:56

I love cotswold wildlife park. Big picnic area right next to the play area. Dark tower with bats, lots of monkeys. Lots of space to run about.
Haven't been to WM safari since I was at primary school and that is a very long time agogrin

myBOYSareBONKERS Tue 02-Aug-11 20:53:39

many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now