Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

2 year old in enfield

(3 Posts)
judiS Tue 26-Jul-11 06:50:16

i am looking after my two year old grand daughter for 4 days, week beginning August 15th.
I live in Enfield.
Any ideas of things to do - fair weather and foul?
thank you

judi S

cheekydino Tue 26-Jul-11 07:14:55

If you have a car - willows farm village is great (just off the st Albans junct of the m25). You can easily spend most of a day there, and take a picnic. Lots of animals, outdoor park, shows, rides, indoor massive soft play - my 2 year old never wants to leave when we go!

pinkteddy Wed 03-Aug-11 20:09:47

Enfield town park has a splash pool operating during August. Its very cold water though so needs to be a hot day! It also has a nice playground and cafe.

Southbury Leisure Centre in Enfield has a soft play centre which has a separate part for the little ones. It gets very busy on wet days so get there around 10am. There is also a cafe in there although the food isn't great. There is a better cafe downstairs near the swimming pool.

There is also a nice (if small) playground with sandpit near St Michaels hospital off Chase Side. Take a bucket and spade!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now