Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So its summer holidays, what have you got planned to keep them busy?!

(5 Posts)
MrsS01 Sat 23-Jul-11 09:34:47

So what are you all planning?!

I'm looking for inspiration for 4 boys, age 3 - 11! We live in the Midlands and can get to Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire/Staffordshire/ West Mids.

We're planning on walking trips, local free parks, Geocaching, Castles. Probably do a couple of theme park type trips - twin lakes etc.

Anyone planning on anything different?

What about when the weather's not good - we'll probably do bowling/laser/pictures, anyone know of any good indoor play suitable for up to 11 yrs or climbing walls?

nannynick Sat 23-Jul-11 14:26:22

I'm looking about for inspiration as well - 3 children aged 8 months-6yrs. Don't like in the Midlands... I'm in Surrey/Hampshire border area. Just started on making a list which I've put on my local residents website in the hope that other parents/carers will suggest things.

I hope it will be reasonable weather as when it's wet it can be hard to find things to do - well, there is always sorting out the toys at home!

serin Sun 24-Jul-11 20:13:16

Have a look on the Enjoy England website, full of ideas for what is on locally.

Steeplearningcurve Sun 24-Jul-11 23:06:45

There is indoor crazy golf at star city near Birmingham, could be good for a rainy day. Warwick castle is great when they have the jousting etc on, though it's a bit expensive so I try to find vouchers when we go.

orienteerer Sun 24-Jul-11 23:08:51

Here?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now