Talk

Advanced search

nice restaurant in wimbledon/epsom or near.

(6 Posts)
Carameli Mon 29-Nov-10 17:06:41

looking for a restaurant to go for an anniversary meal with dh, does anyone have any good ones they know of near wimbledon station or around Epsom area?

wobblypig Mon 29-Nov-10 20:33:09

How posh do you want ? What style? There is the Lighthouse in Wimbledon village which is mid-range European. Cannizaro House Wimbledon Common. Also a number of cheaper end but good restaurants around Wimbledon. Depends on what you want.

Carameli Mon 29-Nov-10 20:46:07

not majorly posh but not a chain restaurant or pizza type place. Something a bit more than just going out for a quick meal with pals.

Will have a look at those you mentioned, thanks.

Egwar Tue 30-Nov-10 21:31:10

You could try Piccolino in Wimbledon Village - it is a chain but it's lovely, and the menu has a huge variety. Lovely seating area upstairs, good service, and nice cocktail bar (I have been told - I have always been PG or feeding a little baby when I have been there).

wobblypig Wed 01-Dec-10 22:55:04

If you want something a bit different - Cedar in South Wimbledon is very nice lebanese.

PatriciaHolm Thu 02-Dec-10 19:21:57

The Canopy in Epsom is supposed to be nice. We like Mai Ping, which is a lovely Thai in Epsom.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now