Talk

Advanced search

nice restaurant in wimbledon/epsom or near.

(6 Posts)
Carameli Mon 29-Nov-10 17:06:41

looking for a restaurant to go for an anniversary meal with dh, does anyone have any good ones they know of near wimbledon station or around Epsom area?

wobblypig Mon 29-Nov-10 20:33:09

How posh do you want ? What style? There is the Lighthouse in Wimbledon village which is mid-range European. Cannizaro House Wimbledon Common. Also a number of cheaper end but good restaurants around Wimbledon. Depends on what you want.

Carameli Mon 29-Nov-10 20:46:07

not majorly posh but not a chain restaurant or pizza type place. Something a bit more than just going out for a quick meal with pals.

Will have a look at those you mentioned, thanks.

Egwar Tue 30-Nov-10 21:31:10

You could try Piccolino in Wimbledon Village - it is a chain but it's lovely, and the menu has a huge variety. Lovely seating area upstairs, good service, and nice cocktail bar (I have been told - I have always been PG or feeding a little baby when I have been there).

wobblypig Wed 01-Dec-10 22:55:04

If you want something a bit different - Cedar in South Wimbledon is very nice lebanese.

PatriciaHolm Thu 02-Dec-10 19:21:57

The Canopy in Epsom is supposed to be nice. We like Mai Ping, which is a lovely Thai in Epsom.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: