Talk

Advanced search

Fairytales in the Forest - Tulley's Farm, West Sussex

(4 Posts)

We went to this on Friday -- it's clearly a fairly low-budget production and my hopes weren't high, but it was a really good hour and a half and the DCs were gripped -- a very funny look at the stories of Little Red Riding Hood and Hansel and Gretel. Probably best for children around 4-9; DD (2.5) was fine but there were some other toddlers there who were quite scared by the wolf and the witch.

It's only on until Wednesday, but I get the impression that they do productions in other school holidays so could be worth looking out for -- I certainly recommend it.

kimbofrog Tue 31-May-11 00:11:01

Its back again this half term!! With 2 new stories. Im taking my kids tomorrow but its on all week :D

ScrotalPantomime Tue 31-May-11 00:24:52

I'm jealous. I live in Crawley so very near, but I hear it's difficult to get there by public transport?

Pigleychez Tue 31-May-11 16:42:41

Not been to this one as my DD's are too young but Tulleys do some fab stuff throughout the year. Its worth getting on thier mailing list as it keeps you up to date with whats going on and sometimes offers money off vouchers for things. The girls enjoyed the bouncy castles, trampolines and easter egg hunts they did over Easter.

Santa there at Xmas is fab too!

Older kids would enjoy the Halloween activites too.

Can highly recommend the farm shop and the lovely little farmhouse cafe.

Scrotal Hello Neighbour! Were in Crawley too! Sadly yes, not easy to walk to or get public transport sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now