Talk

Advanced search

The Enchanted Forest and Groomsbridge Place Gardens, Tunbridge Wells Kent

(6 Posts)
shazzie Sat 27-Aug-05 09:11:22

Lots to do, wild deer if you are early in the morning, treetop board walk, giant swings, a canal boat trip, take a picnic, birds of prey display, peacocks roaming around, a really lovely day out, not difficult to get too from Brighton.
Website is www.groomsbridge.co.uk

grumpyfrumpy Sat 27-Aug-05 17:34:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LIZS Mon 29-May-06 17:39:49

We went today and it was great fun despite the showers. Special events for Bank Holiday included story telling and magic shows , madrigal singing and several large inflatable slides/climbers. ds and dd want to go back and do the Enchanted Forest walk - with the obstacles and points of interest - again but entrance was a staggering £29.50 for a family (2+2) ticket and a basic lunch (jacket spud, soup, baguette and 4 drinks ) was over £17

charliecat Mon 29-May-06 17:43:18

I live just 5 mins away. Its sooooooooooooo expensive isnt it? I can get a family 2 adults and 2 kids cheaper for your return visit if you want.
The walks the best bit What did you do if you didnt do the walk? Did you see the zeedonk?
The giant swing walk, the teepee?

LIZS Mon 29-May-06 17:47:41

We did do the walk but dd isn't yet 5 (min. recommended age)and it was slippery in the wet so she missed a few bits out while ds and dh did them and we just followed the board walk around those obstacles. Think we covered almost everything else and ds did the secret code trail but was slightly disappointed it did n't really result in anything ! Oh and we did see the zeedonk and its foal !!

charliecat Mon 29-May-06 17:53:07

Thought you had somehow mananaged not to get up the hill or something lol
My dds love the totem pole...up that really really steep hill and the huge bunnys

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: