Talk

Advanced search

Feel like a total intruder....but need a man's advice? hope you don't mind [smile]

(5 Posts)
chickybabe Fri 07-Aug-09 22:34:17

Just a quick question. H and I have been on a rocky road for many years, and have recently called it a day. He has subsequently met someone else. All this is quite new, and am not beating myself up about OW as I know its not about me (soooo complicated)and I dont want him back because is an arsehole.

What I want to know is, if I asked him over for what could we call it....the last shag, would that be sending all the wrong signals? Basically our sex life has always been amazing, am dying for a shag and dont feel ready to do it with anyone else blush

I apologise in advance for being blunt or maybe coming to the wrong place, but I dont have many male friends, and if I asked the relationships forum, they may well stone me to death smile.

thomsc Sat 08-Aug-09 11:09:17

oooh tricky

chickybabe Sat 08-Aug-09 11:49:21

Its ok, had 1 glass of wine to many when I posted that!! quickly realised it would be a very bad idea - note to self MUST NOT DRINK TOO MUCH WINE!!!

captainaffray Tue 25-Aug-09 12:27:55

They (the experts) reckon that shagging after splitting up is part of the breaking up process.

Personally it would be a real tester as to how loyal he his to his new OW and you may be upset if he rejects the idea, or if he agrees, there could be huge fallout.

Go and get yourself someone new. There are plenty of unattached blokes out there who would like good shag without, and without the fallout.

Hormonesnomore Tue 25-Aug-09 19:30:27

<pokes head into Dadsnet>

Don't do it chickybabe!!

<ducks out again>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now