Talk

Advanced search

Father's little helper

(9 Posts)
captainaffray Fri 24-Jul-09 16:50:59

I am sick of being a slave to my libido and am looking for a natural remedy to reduce my sex drive. Does an one know of anything that's not going to make me grow breast.

hmm on second thoughts, no!

Kevlarhead Tue 18-Aug-09 19:55:35

I didn't know what to expect from this thread, but this was more disturbing than I expected.

I've now got a mental image of Meatloaf in Fight Club stuck in my brain...

RealityIsDetoxing Tue 18-Aug-09 19:59:36

Message withdrawn

Mumcentreplus Tue 18-Aug-09 20:04:10

Lose a bollock..that should help grin

jemmm Tue 18-Aug-09 21:00:43

I hate to be obvious - but do you think your hand might help?

captainaffray Fri 21-Aug-09 11:23:13

Message withdrawn

captainaffray Fri 21-Aug-09 11:23:46

Bet you can't trump that

jemmm Fri 21-Aug-09 18:30:06

Once looked to the left in the stalls at a bar in Mayfair (I know major social faux pas), to realise I was looking at Jarvis Cocker's, erm...

Seriously, what do you do/say...

Btw - I've only ever once drunk in a bar in Mayfair, and only once shared the stalls with a rockstar - it was all a lot less glamourous and random that it sounds.

And apologies for not taking predicament more seriously - I thought you were joking...

captainaffray Mon 24-Aug-09 10:18:57

Bet Jarvis had a small white pasty looking 'little fella'. I decided to go for a number one next to Niall Quinn, but when a stood there, I got stage fright and couldn't squeeze it out. With meatloaf, just glad he didn't follow me in to the bogs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now