Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Double pushchair/buggy (again!) which one?

(2 Posts)
shawad Thu 30-Oct-08 09:17:18

I know this question has been asked a number of times before on other mumsnet boards, but I thought I'd ask for male advice since women all seem to go by 'oh it's a nice colour' or 'you get a matching nappy bag'.

With #2 on the way already, #1 will be 16 months old and we've decided that we definitely will need some kind of double buggy. We've currently got a quinny buzz, so a buggypod is out (unfortunately!). The Mrs isn't sure, but I think we're going to need a double that will take a Maxi-cosi car seat, but also have space for #1 somewhere (so that rules out P&Ts), since I don't fancy waking up the baby everytime we get in our out of the car.

Anyone got double buggy experience to share or know of one that suits our needs?

LivingLaVidaLurker2 Thu 30-Oct-08 09:38:15

Hi

I'm afraid I'm actually a female, but luckily able to look beyond what pushchair matches my hair etc.

When I was expecting my second, I found this - the icandy Pear. I did alot of research and this was the only one that Maxi Cosi say can be used with their infant car seat. I have friends who use it and have no complaints.

icandy pear

I actually eventually bought the P & T, but agree with you that it would have been great to transfer the baby in his car seat when asleep.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now