Talk

Advanced search

names please

(18 Posts)
misi Tue 26-Aug-08 15:14:53

got a strange request from my g'f today, apparently her sister is learning english and she wants to know what names we have for our body parts apart from the ones in the BBC english dictionary???

breasts, tits and boobs is what she has at the moment along with penis and willy. surprisingly, I am struggling as it was unexpected. I have a list of about 10 alternatives so far, so can anyone help out and post more names for any body parts they may or may not have?

choufleur Tue 26-Aug-08 19:33:46

winky

snice Tue 26-Aug-08 19:35:26

barnet
schnozzle
trap (mouth)
pinky

NotDoingTheHousework Tue 26-Aug-08 19:38:03

Message withdrawn

snice Tue 26-Aug-08 19:39:01

Oh-did you just mean tits and bum etc?

misi Tue 26-Aug-08 21:47:27

no, for both male and female parts!!

it is quite weird as her sister is doing an exam at where she learns english. apparently it is to gain as many colloquial terms as possible about male and female anatomy.

can't remeber french and geramn at school being taught like that hmm

keep them coming thank you grin

TillyScoutsmum Tue 26-Aug-08 21:49:33

Muppence
Tuppence
Fanjo (obviously !)

Winkle
Todger
Willy

Fun bags

misi Tue 26-Aug-08 21:51:26

a new one on me has been 'norks' first time I come across it was on here, never heard that before!

FabioTheFlouncingCat Tue 26-Aug-08 21:51:55

She sounds filthy.

She will not get an A* for writing 'I have a foof. My boyfriend has a todger.' unless it's a very free thinking college.

It's all a ruse to talk dirty to someone.

misi Tue 26-Aug-08 21:56:06

its the premier school of english language in kiev. they teach the universal BBC english, you know the english language that only foreigners speak!! my g'f scanned the exam paper to me because I didn't believe her. very weird

MrsMuddle Tue 26-Aug-08 22:08:48

I just discovered today that only people in Scotland (or even just Glasgow?) call their armpits their oxters.

I thought everyone called them oxters.

Liverpudlian friend looked at me like I was deranged when I talked about them today.

misi Sat 30-Aug-08 23:48:07

thanks to everyone who answered on this. tanya, the sister, got an A for her submission grin
I sent her a total of 50 different names in the end. apparently the exam wasn't so much about the actual words, it was to see how they would research/look in other places to find and understand words in common use but not taught in language schools. The nearest in grade to her was a c wink

BarcodeZebra Tue 02-Sep-08 21:22:12

Mimsy. Sorry I'm late. But "mimsy" all the same. Means fanjo obvioulsy.

misi Wed 03-Sep-08 00:21:16

thanks, late but passed on for her enjoyment wink

misi Wed 03-Sep-08 00:21:45

or tit-lement as she nows says for some reason???????

JustineBumSex Wed 03-Sep-08 00:27:32

She would have got an A+ if she had included Spunk bucket

misi Wed 03-Sep-08 15:17:22

hmm multiple choice is it now? grin
I am wondering whay she would make of your name/handle wink

ethanchristopher Sun 21-Sep-08 22:21:49

moobs and mosoms on fat men :P

and erm 007 for his winkie and balls

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now