Talk

Advanced search

ds would like to ask you to look some of his art work

(21 Posts)
2shoes Thu 17-Jul-08 15:43:05

pictures

DS typing:
All this work was done by me. To veiw images bigger Click on them. be nice I'm only 16.

most of the work was done on my laptop with my graphics tablet on Photoshop CS3.

all i want is some comments on what you think thank you XD

buttercreamfrosting Thu 17-Jul-08 15:52:28

'only 16'??? This would still be impressive if you were ALOT older than that. I think the art is amazing. You are very talented! grin

littlelapin Thu 17-Jul-08 15:53:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlelapin Thu 17-Jul-08 15:57:47

OverMyDeadBody Thu 17-Jul-08 15:59:27

I like it! You obviously have talent, keep working on it. The actual artwork is very good, the colouring in bit could maybe do with a bit more work (unless of course that is the look you where going for, in which case ignore me!grin)

2shoes Thu 17-Jul-08 15:59:46

Replying to Littlelapin

Ds Typing:
when i did that peice i had only just got photoshop so i was only just starting to get used to it and that was the look i was going for. i've never been good at backrounds of drawings, i always seem to rush them.

thank you for the kind words everybody

OverMyDeadBody Thu 17-Jul-08 16:00:07

oh! oops.

I didn't see the dadsnet bit either blush and am also only a girl.

Feel free to ignore!

Ledodgy Thu 17-Jul-08 16:08:07

They are very good and reminds me very much of my bil's work when he was 16. He's now 21, finishing his second year at uni in London doing graphics and multimedia and is going into his second summer working for CBBC doing the graphics on MI High. Keep it up! smile

littlelapin Thu 17-Jul-08 16:09:43

2shoes Thu 17-Jul-08 16:12:30

i only posted it in here cos some of the pics have guns in them
he is happy for ladies to answer as well.

morethanyoubargainfor Thu 17-Jul-08 16:33:47

I think they are very good, there are some i prefer more than others, but thats just a taste thing! I'm just a girl to, but i am liking your work!

What are you planning to do with it? Is it a career path or just a hobby? personally i think it is talent that would be wasted if is was only the later.

2shoes Thu 17-Jul-08 16:40:46

replying to morethanyoubargainfor

Ds Typing:

It's a hobby/ passion at the moment i'd hate to do it as a job/carrer it would take all the fun out of it

2shoes Thu 17-Jul-08 16:47:59

Ds Typing

morethanyoubargainfor whic ones did you prefer?

PortBlacksandResident Thu 17-Jul-08 16:57:47

I like all the Dr A ones, the Pokemon one and An odd conversation in particular. They are really good. I am an artist / illustrator but haven't done much on the computer - i'm more traditional than that! A guy i studied illustration with at Uni did this sirt of thing and now works for Bizarre Creations - designing computer game backgrounds and characters. Don't think it would all be dull!

morethanyoubargainfor Thu 17-Jul-08 16:58:54

The list goes like this,
ODST 2 Col
Master cheif V6
the hand of a hero
Hyabusa VS
ODST, sketches
ODST Coloured.

I understand what you mean about taking the fun out it if it was a career. Just keep working on your hobby.

2shoes Fri 18-Jul-08 16:09:59

Ds Typing:

so why has no one else posted hmm my art not good enough for you? hmm

Puppie Fri 01-Aug-08 14:27:36

Hi I think these are great! Didnt really think you could do things like this successfully in photoshop as I use a vector programme for illustrations. Very good...esp as you say you have only just started using photoshop.

Dynamicnanny Thu 07-Aug-08 11:45:38

Understand what you mean about keeping it as a hobby as you enjoy it but I imagine you would be paid very well if you chose to do this as a career Think the picturesar great especially the Pokemon ones

Ags Thu 07-Aug-08 12:42:52

I am no expert but am seriously loving the art. You have an amazing talent. I particularly loved Different World and Dr A.

alardi Thu 07-Aug-08 12:45:40

I seriously dislike Anime, so perhaps wrong person to ask. The Golem in Different World is cool, though.

DustyTV Thu 07-Aug-08 12:49:07

Wow, they are amazing, you obviously enjoy doing it, that shows in the detail of your artwork grin

My DH loves things like this, I will show him when he gets home tonight and post his thoughts for you.

Keep it up, you are very talented.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now