Talk

Advanced search

any dads out there go to soccer tots with their dc? Is there one in Leicester??!

(6 Posts)
fairylights Thu 13-Dec-07 20:08:38

think my dh would love to go along to soccer tots with our ds but can't seem to find any info about it on google re: locations.
Would like to know if its any good, what is the youngest age kiddies can go and if there is one in leicester! Ta smile

lisa34 Thu 13-Dec-07 20:24:39

My ds used to go and loved it. Just looked on the net email address is www.socatots.com go to 2nd page and click on join in - there you can put your postcode in and it should bring up classes in your area smile

fairylights Thu 13-Dec-07 20:28:29

thanks lisa! was being blind before sorry. shame the nearest to us is an hour away - think thats probably pushing it a bit! smile

NK7ba67084X112dc48630c Wed 02-Jan-08 20:02:30

New Socatots Centres are setting up throughout the UK, so I'd keep an eye on the website and keep in contact with the site 1 hour away as they may have news of a centre setting up closer to you. Good Luck and enjoy.

sajee Sun 18-Jan-09 16:34:47

I just signed my daughter up to LITTLE KICKERS (similar to Socatots, but apprently better value and more fun!!). They have two venues in Leicester - Hamilton and Thurmaston - with sessions for juniors and older kids.....More info available on their website www.littlekicers.co.uk

kickstartfootball Mon 18-Jul-11 13:11:26

Hi,

We run football coaching for children aged 3-6 called Tots FC.

Based at a number of locations in Leicestershire, City and County.

Visit www.totsfc.com for more details.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Liz

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now