Advanced search


(4 Posts)
JORDYBOY94 Thu 27-Sep-18 11:16:39

My girlfriend has called the police on me over 10 times for apparently not leaving the house and assaulting her. she has got me arrested 3 times for things i haven't done. Now the police have put a 28 day restraining order out on me not to see her. she is 9 weeks pregnant with my child and she has a social worker who is trying to stop me from seeing my girlfriend by moving her away. In regards to seeing my child when it is born, because shes made several accusations stating im assaulting her etc when i'm not, will they stop me seeing and being apart of the childs life even if my girlfriend wants me to be. also what shall i do in these 28 days that i cant see or talk to her as she will be all alone and need support physically and mentally as she suffers from depression and will message or ring me to come help.she suffers from depression and bipolar, this is why she calls the police on me, but what should i do if she needs my help and wants me to come back as she always does this, im trying to be supportive even when shes getting me arrested for no reason. I love her to bits and want this to work but how can I when she's making it so hard and trying to ruin everything when she's having these episodes.and even though shes reported me for being abusive when i haven't and theres no evidence to back her accusations up, will social services see that by the time the baby is born i have been in a stable jobb, saved up to provide for the child and once the 28 days is done got on well with the mother and no more silly reports of her calling the police onme. do you think they'd allow me to live with her again before she is due to give birth. also SS won't take the baby off her as to them she is perfectly fine and getting on well. to them I am the issue.

BoneyBackJefferson Sat 29-Sep-18 10:24:38

You are the problem, your relationship with this woman is over, stay away from her.

If you ever want a chance at seeing your child you will have to go through the courts and build up time slowly through supervised visits etc. until you have proved that you can be trusted.

Villanellesproudmum Sat 29-Sep-18 10:33:10

Stay away and stop either if your wasting Police time! (If you are telling the truth)

Wait until the baby is born, and then do everything via social services, Court etc. A child can not be bought up in such a volatile situation!

BengalLioness Sat 27-Oct-18 15:54:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »