Talk

Advanced search

Dads groups in London

(5 Posts)
stratfordgirl Sat 01-Sep-18 11:56:59

Does anyone know any groups aimed at dads and babies, or just a meetup for dads? I'm looking for something in London, preferably east London - thanks.

safbrown Fri 05-Oct-18 19:34:52

Hey just saw this, there is a new meet up app for dads going live on the app store this month called Dadapp the website is www.dadapp.io/

smile

StayathomeMaddy Sun 14-Oct-18 16:53:12

Hi,

I've been trying to track down any men-centric (not necessarily men-only) baby groups in London. I've just started shared parental leave for the next 3 months with my 9 month old and the girls in my Wife's groups are all very well, but... My searches have come up with nothin appropriate, all the groups I've found are on saturday mornings for working dads or separated parents. I'm coming to the conclusion that I may have to set up my own group, but I need to find some stay at home dads to make it worthwhile. Would you and anyone else you know be interested?

stratfordgirl Sun 14-Oct-18 17:21:44

Hey we might well be interested... whereabouts in London are you?

StayathomeMaddy Sun 14-Oct-18 20:09:55

the wrong end unfortunately; Twickenham, but could well organise something in central London if we find a critical mass of interested dads

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: