Talk

Advanced search

weeing in swimming pools?

(51 Posts)
luckylady74 Sun 25-Feb-07 21:18:56

my dh thinks it's fine to wee in swimming pools, jacuzzis, even communal showers!!! i've learnt to live with the farting is hilarious at all times, but surely this isn't normal? btw he is a sensitive man who is not particularly blokeish and is generally lovely!

dinny Sun 25-Feb-07 21:23:59

God, is this a joke? That is repulsive.

QueenEagle Sun 25-Feb-07 21:25:13

aw bless, with a dh like that you really are a very lucky lady.

zippitippitoes Sun 25-Feb-07 21:25:30

no he isn't normal tell him so and give him the boot

Cappuccino Sun 25-Feb-07 21:32:00

there's a lot of blokes wouldn't admit to that but I bet they do

as for swimming pools; kids wee in them all the time, they're full of chlorine so I don't think an extra shot is going to make that much difference

I'm not saying I'd be proud of it or anything but I bet it's not so uncommon

Pann Sun 25-Feb-07 21:32:33

Slap him, RIGHT NOW, and explain he is 'letting the side down'....and being thoroughly anti-social.

bran Sun 25-Feb-07 21:35:41

This is exactly why I will never get into a jacuzzi (although pee is not the worst thing, they are just a huge soup-pot of human emissions and detritus). [bleugh emoticon]

UnquietDad Sun 25-Feb-07 21:43:09

agree, bran - can't understand why they are all so keen to pile into the "tub" in Big Brother. I hate baths, and my shower-time is for me and me alone!

Catbabydaddy Sun 25-Feb-07 22:12:02

In my shower yes. In the places mentioned above no no no!

genlay Sun 25-Feb-07 22:27:51

Agree with Cappuccino I think it's more common than you think. Disgusting but common.

UnquietDad Sun 25-Feb-07 22:39:55

and yes, to the OP, it's VILE.

I stayed in a youth-hostel once where the American blokes thought nothing of pissing in the shower. I mean, for God's sake, WHY??

suzycreamcheese Sun 25-Feb-07 22:49:43

luckylady..he has grim habits..and hope i dont encounter him anywhere watery...

when swimming in pool in manchester as kid they had stuff that changed colour of water if anyone peed, they could spot the 'pisser'!.....very humiliating and ultimatelygood way of stopping this!

Chloe55 Sun 25-Feb-07 22:53:37

Thought that was an urban legend suzy? Must admit, it stopped me peeing in the pool when I was nipper

PeachesMcLean Sun 25-Feb-07 22:57:15

Catbabydaddy?? You wee in your shower at home?

Eeeeuuuuuwwwww.

Pann Sun 25-Feb-07 23:07:18

Well, it saves on the 'Shower and Shine'.

HappyDaddy Mon 26-Feb-07 10:23:28

In the sea is ok, just about. Nowhere else, especially if it's a communal area!!!!

HuwEdwards Mon 26-Feb-07 10:32:45

hmmm a 3yo weeing in the swimming pool as an accident I can tolerate - a full grown man? No! Men can we about half a litre at a time, that's just gross.

zippitippitoes Mon 26-Feb-07 10:35:15

the horrible thing about hot tubs is that it is there for ever

so if you buy a house with a jacuzzi bath etc then it will have theprevious occupants yeeeuch and the spray gives you legionairres disease

DrDaddy Mon 26-Feb-07 12:18:10

Only ever peed in communal showers when I was a bit of a rugger bugger years ago...but then rugby players pee absolutely anywhere, including over each other.

HappyDaddy Mon 26-Feb-07 13:05:18

What is it with "butch" rugger players and the compulsion to get naked all the time?

DrDaddy Mon 26-Feb-07 14:06:24

Dunno. I suppose it's spending all that time in very close proximity to each other on the field (esp in the scrum) and the need to demonstrate that you're not actually homosexual by being very, very sexually obvious??
Oh, and the fact that you've normally drunk BUCKETFULS of beer....

Catbabydaddy Mon 26-Feb-07 15:12:13

I don't plan on weeing in the shower. Its just a natural reaction to very warm water on my wang...

HappyDaddy Mon 26-Feb-07 15:22:02

Catbabydaddy, yes but i tend to go to the loo BEFORE i get in the shower...

DrDaddy, show un homosexual you are by acting very homosexually (word?)? Hmmm.

zippitippitoes Mon 26-Feb-07 15:26:40

happydaddy have you morphed into all in these other daddies

HappyDaddy Mon 26-Feb-07 16:11:18

No, I transcend them all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now