Talk

Advanced search

Fanciable women from children's literature

(2 Posts)
BitserBaloney Thu 27-Oct-16 22:35:30

I've been reading a lot of Dogger lately, and can't stop noticing Dave's mum. She looks good dressed down during the week, and at the weekend in that green dress, well...
Also Alfie's mum to a degree, I'm not so keen on the short permed hair - but she's got curves in all the right places.

I can't ignore Mrs Thomas from the Mog series, she is definitely attractive in a kind of solid mumsy way, and also I can't forget Sophie's mum in The tiger who came to tea - she's right up there as my fantasy 50s style obedient housewife who would alway dress nicely and cook my dinner.

PS: Don't worry humour police, I do know I'm in the realms of total fantasy - I'm just a bored SAHD who's mind has wandered...

notagiraffe Thu 27-Oct-16 22:37:37

You are way in the realm of fantasy with Sophie's mum. She has you sussed. She lets a handsome tiger in during the day to eat all your food and drink all your beer while you're at work then gets you to take the family out for dinner. No cooking at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now