Talk

Advanced search

Have you ever co-slept?

(13 Posts)
justjuanmorebeer Sat 20-Aug-16 13:37:13

I'm a student doing some research on co-sleeping and I need some responses from Dads. If you could take 5 minutes I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/cosleeping-2

justjuanmorebeer Sun 21-Aug-16 12:49:53

I'd still like any responses from Dads, many thanks

WheelofPan Sun 21-Aug-16 13:00:45

Have you checked with MNHQ re doing this survey? I think there are rules about this, otherwise all of MN would be just a survey-fest for every journo/academic on this planet. And others.

WheelofPan Sun 21-Aug-16 13:02:14

and btw, waiting only 24 hours before getting pushy for a response in Dadsnet almost defines being impetuous.

justjuanmorebeer Sun 21-Aug-16 15:36:06

Hi WheelofPan. Yes, I have approval from Mumsnet. I'm sorry if you read my recent message as pushy, that certainly wasn't my intention, I was just bumping the thread.

I have had a really large response rate but I am lacking male responses and to ensure that my sample is representative as possible I am trying to boost the chances of men seeing the link.

I am closing the questionnaire tomorrow, hence the bump. I hope this helps. If you have any questions about the research or approval then on the link my email address is at the top.

WheelofPan Sun 21-Aug-16 16:41:18

sorry there, choice of pushy was wrong! I was sort of wishing to suggest that DN is INCREDIBLY sloooooowww..I should have put a grin after impetuous, ifswim.
Good luck!

MsKite Sun 21-Aug-16 16:48:17

Well Pan I hope that after all that you'll at least have the decency to do the survey wink grin

WheelofPan Sun 21-Aug-16 18:09:14

True MsK. I'll serve my penance.

WheelofPan Sun 21-Aug-16 18:14:29

Done. So at least one response from a Y-er.

Anticyclone Fri 26-Aug-16 07:43:40

Oh... I would have filled this in, but now it's too late! It's glacial pace means I only check Dadsnet once every week or so.

So the moral of the story is, when posting on Dadsnet, do so several weeks in advance of whatever deadline you're working to!

justjuanmorebeer Fri 26-Aug-16 10:48:47

Thank you for the tip! I will do so in future.

zippey Mon 21-Nov-16 17:41:28

Oh No! Its closed!

VoyageOfDad Mon 21-Nov-16 20:37:26

Missed it too. I co-sleep with my dd when she's with me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now