Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a very jazzy cycling outfit please

(9 Posts)
coursesforhorses Sun 09-Apr-17 18:44:23

Jersey and shorts needed
The brighter colours the better

Mumski45 Sun 09-Apr-17 20:12:07

Have you looked at primal at velovixen.com. They do some very jazzy colourful kits.

coursesforhorses Mon 10-Apr-17 18:39:32

Thanks will look

TheLongRider Tue 11-Apr-17 23:20:07

How much are you willing to pay for kit. Alé do colourful but expensive, dhb have some colourful options. Have a look on Wiggle and check the clearance section for offbeat colour selections. Prendas.co.uk for retro jerseys and again some colourful options.

CMOTDibbler Wed 12-Apr-17 21:44:18

I just bought a jersey from Threo which is lovely. But when you say jazzy, do you mean lairy colours or the print? Or just really nice? DS and DH have Mr Men tops from Scimitar which are really fun, or the Primal hotness or Mahalo are bright and different. Alas Primal is too short for me <sulks>

LordAnthony Sun 16-Apr-17 17:29:11

Is this offering from galibier jazzy enough for you?

galibier.cc/product/femalepelotonjersey/ i own some of their gloves and the quality, price and service is utterly fantastic.

Also DhB bloc range from Wiggle is good and pretty jazzy. My wife has loads of it and the quality is good.

coursesforhorses Mon 17-Apr-17 16:32:28

Thanks all for the suggestions.
By jazzy I mean something like this, but cheaper (this is over £230 for the shorts & jersey):

totalwomenscycling.com/road-cycling/clothing/reviewed-fondos-honeycomb-cycling-kit

ragged Tue 18-Apr-17 20:44:52

There are lots for lower prices... if you google women's cycling jersey & go to images. Heaps. More selection if you are willing to buy form USA or Hong Kong, too.

FlaviaAlbia Sun 23-Apr-17 15:08:53

I saw this and thought of this thread grin it definitely fits the description!

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pro-Womens-Bicycle-Sporting-Chothing-short-sleeves-cycling-jerseys-Bike-Jerseys-M-/331738054491?&skus=Size:M&varId=540852203610

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now