Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used Vrienden op de Fiets?

(5 Posts)
BarchesterFlowers Sun 12-Feb-17 21:28:23

Just that really, we are taking the ferry to Amsterdam for one of our trips this year and I have just come across V op de F.

witchmountain Tue 21-Feb-17 23:30:32

Haven't used them, sorry, but just looked them up as a result of your post. It looks fun and a nice way to connect with people, more personal than a hotel and more like an adventure!

BarchesterFlowers Wed 22-Feb-17 15:27:10

We are going to use it witch, I am attending a language class grin. I think it will be fun, and cheap! We are there for three weeks so accommodation costs will add up.

I have paid my subscription fee and bought a map and will start planning in the next few weeks.

witchmountain Thu 23-Feb-17 07:10:27

Oh great! Have fun and please report back after the holiday!

BarchesterFlowers Fri 24-Feb-17 09:06:56

It is all here, my map, phrasebook and V op de F stuff. I like to plan a trip when I get home from another one (keeps me going). Whereas DH is last minute.com, good in a way because I rarely get any resistance but sometimes I do rebel against organising everything. Mind you he is changing my wheels/tyres and wiring up my new dynamo hub as I sit here drinking coffee, doing admin and mnetting.

'Practical information for Foreign Friends', how nice smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now