Talk

Advanced search

Can you guess why I am very very happy this evening?

(13 Posts)
EndoplasmicReticulum Wed 12-Oct-16 18:18:25

Hmm?

Clue - 2019!

StrictlyPan Wed 12-Oct-16 19:26:57

E bah gum! bike

EndoplasmicReticulum Wed 12-Oct-16 22:52:49

bike bike bike

prettybird Thu 13-Oct-16 08:43:14

Well deserved.

CMOTDibbler Thu 13-Oct-16 08:45:24

Its fabulous news!

acornsandnuts Thu 13-Oct-16 08:48:12

Fabulous news.

StrictlyPan Sun 16-Oct-16 13:21:22

anyone just seem Degenkolb squirting water at a Belgian rider. shock Pissed off that he wasn't contributing. Like, doing his job for his team.

StrictlyPan Sun 16-Oct-16 13:22:08

And shouting at him afterwards. In a threatening manner. Surely disqualification.

MrSlant Sun 16-Oct-16 13:59:38

He's disqualified himself now, I thought at first it was a bit of banter but he'd utterly lost the plot. Feeling for him and Kittel now, they look so exhausted and upset.

And yes Endo, I share your deep joy! Need to find out where all the different events are and get to buttering up all my relatives grin.

EndoplasmicReticulum Sun 16-Oct-16 15:15:00

Well that was exciting. Nobody at all watching though. Won't be like that in 3 years, and one of the crowd will be me!

Local paper reckons the road race in 2019 is going to finish up West Park Stray like for the TdF, when Kittel won.

MrSlant Sun 16-Oct-16 16:16:17

The routes will be lined 10 deep!

My head is already trying to work out at what stage of education the boys will be and how I'll get them out of school. One will be, hopefully, at uni so that's no problem. TdY itself actually went past my parents house, so it would be nice if they could do that again for me grin.

EndoplasmicReticulum Sun 16-Oct-16 18:38:34

My boys will still be in school, although they may give them the day off as I can't see how anyone will get there if it's anything like the TdF where the roads were shut all day. We were able to walk to watch the TdF on both days it was here, that would be useful to do again - and yes the TdY has been past my mum and dad twice, they live on the coast, so we have options.

EndoplasmicReticulum Fri 02-Dec-16 20:31:23

TdY route has been announced for next year

letour.yorkshire.com/

It's coming through my village! Yay!
(hoping there are enough villages in Yorkshire that it's going through not to out myself completely)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now