Advanced search

what is the sicky out bar thing called for bikes to stop cars comming too close?

(7 Posts)
Mellowautumn Tue 01-Mar-16 13:54:40

Friend has a trike and has seen a plastic bar with reflectors on that sticks out and stops cars getting too close by cant find out what they are called or where to buy can anyone help - thanks

RhinestoneCowgirl Tue 01-Mar-16 13:58:16

I don't know, but it would be bloody handy to have one round here, fed up of cars whistling past too close angry

Floppityflop Tue 01-Mar-16 14:02:05

I call it a lollipop but no idea if that's correct!

Floppityflop Tue 01-Mar-16 14:02:51

It is a lollipop!

Sadik Tue 01-Mar-16 14:05:22

Try searching for cycle safety arm / fold out safety arm on ebay - maybe this sort of thing?

Sadik Tue 01-Mar-16 14:05:38


Mellowautumn Tue 01-Mar-16 22:12:57

Ordered from eBay ! Many thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now