Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I got culture! Just been to the first night of the Proms...

(8 Posts)
jura Sat 16-Jul-05 00:51:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

binkie Sat 23-Jul-05 19:40:20

jura, wish we'd known to wave! Perhaps your dd1 was one of the hundreds of little girls in their best swirly dresses?

I loved the Dalek. Ds and dh riveted by the magic. Dd liked "the dancers on the trampoline" = the African drumming. Not too keen on Land of Hope & Glory though.

jura Sat 23-Jul-05 20:32:21

jura Sat 23-Jul-05 22:45:59

binkie Sun 24-Jul-05 17:45:22

jura: as you're a bit ahead of us (my two are 6 and 4) and I've only just started taking them to concerts, any general recommendations would be lovely - eg I always wished someone had told me about the Wigmore Hall toddler concerts.

jura Tue 09-Aug-05 00:51:39

binkie Wed 10-Aug-05 11:03:52

That sounds brilliant, jura (and thank you for the pointer on the other thread!) - dd will be 5 by a whisker of four days. Dh has some sort of hankering after going to France for halfterm, thinks it would be reasonable to impose us on a family who will have a six-week-old (as well as a ds and a dd who match ours), so I am trying to rein him in on basis of rationality and consideration.

Do these sell out very far in advance?

jura Thu 11-Aug-05 00:18:39

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now