Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Gone baby gone with Casay Affleck, what an amazing film.

(6 Posts)
Megglevache Mon 15-Sep-08 13:47:24

I watched this last night. Has anybody else seen it? I was really impressed by it and didn't guess the ending like I normally do.

It was really thought provoking and I'm still thinking about it today.

Marina Mon 15-Sep-08 14:41:20

I was too scared I'd find it upsetting megg It's had great reviews I know

Megglevache Mon 15-Sep-08 16:13:12

I know what you mean Marina- however I hadn't heard of it or read the synopsis bit on the back of the cover so I wasn't sure of what I was getting. I did know that Ben Afleck directed it- so I wanted to hate it grin-it is brilliant.

turquoise Sat 20-Sep-08 11:01:23

I've just read the book - it's now top of my lovefilm list. So glad it's got good feedback, it was hardly released anywhere in the cinemas because of comparisons with Madeleine Mccann.

wannaBe Sat 20-Sep-08 11:05:04

I watched some of this on the plane on the way back from holiday and wasn't at all impressed by it so turned it off half way through.

Have no idea why it was compared with MMC though as apart from the fact the child went missing that is where the similarities ended.

suzywong Fri 26-Sep-08 16:42:50

what a powerful movie

wow

and so well cast

and the last scene where the girl is left tranquilised by the tv and distant from human relationships

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now