Talk

Advanced search

David Walliams' Mr Stink - any good?

(4 Posts)
LittleMissAnnie1 Mon 11-Jul-11 14:12:00

I'm looking for things to do with my kids over the bank holdiay in August and saw that David Walliams Mr Stink book is going to be on at Nottingham Playhouse. Has anyone seen it?

annh Mon 11-Jul-11 16:53:53

I saw it with DS2 who has just turned 10. He enjoyed it, especially the scratch n sniff booklet which everyone gets. Let's face it, anything involving bad bodily smells is going to be a hit with kids! I thought it was ok, certainly better than some of the crap children's shows I have sat through in the past. There's also a really good education pack that goes with it (which was downloadable from the theatre website where we saw it). DS2, of course, refused to have anything to do with it as that would be "work".

EssentialFattyAcid Mon 11-Jul-11 16:58:09

I loved the book

LittleMissAnnie1 Tue 12-Jul-11 09:29:06

Yes - son, 8, loves the book too and would definitley love a scratch and sniff book. I'm guessing daughter 9 1/2 will too (although less obviously). I'll check out the education pack and perhaps do the activities sneakily without mentioning where they come from! Thanks for the advice - it's always so difficult to pick family shows, so it's good to know this is a good one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now