Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Blood Brothers - good show?

(12 Posts)
mckenzie Thu 09-Jun-11 21:42:22

DH and i fancy seeing a show on saturday and I can get two tickets for Blood Brothers. I've seen it but years ago and cant remember if it's any good!

mckenzie Thu 09-Jun-11 21:48:13

please don't post on here now - I've bought the tickets so if it's rubbish, I don't really want to know grin

bigTillyMint Thu 09-Jun-11 21:49:13

I thought it was great.

<<But it was about 20 years ago when I saw it grin>>

nocake Thu 09-Jun-11 21:54:11

It's very good. I saw it with Mel C playing one of the lead roles and she was brilliant. In fact the whole cast were excellent.

OpusProSerenus Thu 09-Jun-11 21:56:44

Saw it a couple of years back with one of the Nolan sisters in the lead role - it was great!

Took both DCs (teens) with us and they loved it too. Was the first musical DS had seen, he was really impressed

ajandjjmum Thu 09-Jun-11 21:57:49

We've seen it about four times, and always enjoyed it.

mckenzie Thu 09-Jun-11 22:11:48

thank you. smile

Pinner35 Thu 09-Jun-11 22:12:53

I saw it with Bernie Nolan several years ago and its fab. Enjoy.

EvilTwins Thu 09-Jun-11 22:13:39

It's brilliant. I've seen it loads of times. Great every time.

MrsGerardButler Thu 09-Jun-11 22:14:26

I saw it in Glasgow a few years back with Anthony Costa from Blue in it. It was great.

KimB77 Tue 28-Jun-11 13:02:38

I've seen Blood Brothers a few times now, including the one with Anthony Costa in it, so you can probably tell that I'm a fan! Definitely worth seeing smile

upahill Sun 10-Jul-11 13:14:58

McKenie Did you like it?
Iwent for the first time a couple of weeks ago with DS1 and we loved it although I did have to keep explaining what some of the references meant.

He had never heard of expressions such as on the 'Never never' and buying things on 'tick' I also had to explain about Skelmedale being a New Town and rehoused people from Liverpool.
He wasn't keen on the singing but the singing was a way of explaaning the story.
Anthing by Willy Rusell is usully great!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now