Talk

Advanced search

Musical suggestions for a 'dream team':D

(4 Posts)
finnmum Thu 11-Nov-10 17:35:31

Hi ladies,

Could you please suggest what -if any- musical would be good for my dear 'dream team', my mum, almost blind (with very narrow vision) step dad, and 6 year old DD. DD would probably like any, just thinking of which is best for my step dad. Thinking of Mamma Mia (but would they have to dance on their seats?:D) or Lion King (is this more about visual things and less about music).. I'm thankful for any advice.

manonamission Fri 12-Nov-10 14:24:16

In regards to your step dad I think Mamma Mia is the best option, like you said it's more music focussed then the others. Although the Lion King is IMO a better production and maybe your DD will appreciate it more? Have you thought about Avenue Q? Although I read somewhere that is was ending soon, don't know if it has yet though. Have a great time whatever you choose anyway!

finnmum Fri 12-Nov-10 20:20:26

Thanks ever so much, manonamission!

finnmum Fri 12-Nov-10 20:38:40

Just checked Avenue Q, looks great, but my team doesn't really understand English, so Mamma Mia it must be:D

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: