Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

thomson cruise

(5 Posts)
mumto2andnomore Fri 01-Aug-08 10:02:56

We are thinking of going on a thomson cruise to the canaries next february, the ship is called the celebration. Children are 9 and 5. Anyone been or heard anything about it ? Dont expect it to be posh or anything !
Thanks

MelT76 Fri 01-Aug-08 11:35:31

My MIL has just done a Thomson cruise and my parents have done 3-4. They all had a fab time on every one. Check out this video

woodmill100 Sun 03-Aug-08 11:02:10

Thomson cruises as well as Island and Ocean Village are (trying not to be rude here) the lower end of the budget when it comes to cruising. Our memory of our first cruise with Island was leaving Nice on a glorious day looking over to Monaco with a glass of wine. Unfortunately, we looked down to the buffet and bar area and saw the England top wearing lager louts gorging themselves on chips and beer!

Go for it if it is your first time. I am sure you will love it as it is a great way of seeing lots of places in a short space of time without re-packing!

nannyL Sun 14-Sep-08 10:38:02

my mum has just been on holiday to majorca (came back yesturday)

many people who were having a week at ehr hotel had just done a week on a thomson cruise ship... they all loved it and the alchol was all included in the price too which is unusual for cruise ships

BexieID Thu 16-Oct-08 22:57:43

We did a med cruise on the Thomson Spirit in July 2004. It was brilliant. We didn't have a child then, but they kids we saw seemed to enjoy themselves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now