Talk

Advanced search

drinks packages prices anyone? p&o - 28 day caribbean

(7 Posts)
stillvicarinatutu Sun 12-Nov-17 18:20:41

first time ever on a cruise though dp has been on a few before. it says on the website that drinks packages are available - can anyone give me an idea of pricing please?

im very excited but the onus seems to be on food rather than wine/cocktails which for me make part of the holiday! im worried about the bar bill if i dont get a package.

cheers!

They only really do wine packages and a coffee card, not any full drink selection packages. We don’t bother with the wine as we tend to buy the cheaper ones and they aren’t included. Bar prices are pretty reasonable though. Which ship are you going on?

stillvicarinatutu Sun 12-Nov-17 18:33:01

the ventura. leaving jan and coming back feb! omg i cannot wait! he just booked it last week and sent a text saying cruise booked! so excited!! but i do love to share a bottle of vino over dinner and id not say no to a few cocktails and the odd bottle of fizz.

i will have to hit the onboard gym looking at the food choices.. or ill come back the size of a house side. grin

never been on either a cruise before or to the caribbean .

Ventura is a fantastic ship, lucky you going for so long! I’m on Britannia in April and counting down the days 😊 I’ve been to most of the Caribbean islands so I can confidently say you’ll have an amazing time! Do go to Sindhu on board if you like Indian food, it’s really really good

I used to work on a cruise ship and pax with long durations used to bring two sizes of clothes grin We’re partial to the midnight buffet even if we’ve had a four course evening meal blush

stillvicarinatutu Sun 12-Nov-17 22:03:55

we love indian food. we went for a fab one last night! thanks for the tips! i cannot afford to gain a dress size though! grin
i will need to be good!

If you go on the P&O website you can see the sample menus for Sindhu, it’s very different to your standards Indian restaurant. We loved the Glass House and the Beach House too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now