Talk

Advanced search

Royal carribean - how late could we leave it to book for this summer.

(3 Posts)
Ooogetyooo Mon 25-Apr-16 20:56:10

Have been watching the prices over the last few weeks and have had some quotes over the last few days typically: brilliance of the seas 25 July one balcony and one interior cabin for 5 people includes flights from uk and transfers total £6930 . Also a quote for Independance of the seas departing 30 July one balcony and one interior cabin with a $300 credit and drinks package £9363 total. My preference is the Independance but won't pay as much as this, how long do we leave it, will the price come down a little over the next month or so? Also is the price for the Brilliance a good price or not considering everything that is included in the package? Both these quotes were through iglu cruises they came out cheaper than others I have tried.

nmg85 Tue 26-Apr-16 11:43:51

To be honest I would have a look online yourself and see how many cabins are left for each sailing, if there is a lot you have more of a chance of price reductions. I would be surprised if they would go down as its around the beginning of school holidays and if they do they will start to go down within 8 weeks of departure when people have / haven't paid their balances. How long are those cruises if they are 10 nights or more I would say they aren't bad prices for high season departure especially as you are paying for 4 adult at least thats only 1400pp with flights etc. Have you tried pricing it yourself with low cost flights?

tiredgranny Sat 07-May-16 21:08:05

I thought RC where. Doing buy one get second half price? Try cruise circle they have some really good offers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now