Talk

Advanced search

Are Royal Caribbean usually so rubbish at customer service?

(5 Posts)
HairsprayQueen Tue 01-Mar-16 14:02:29

I started my query on the phone at the start of Feb but after being passed around the offices and being kept on hold for ages (which cost a fair bit on my phone bill) I was put through to someone utterly unhelpful so I then went to the online contact form- got a call back and the agent said he'd look into it and call after the weekend- he didn't.

Responded by email as I wanted the chain of emails to be easy to see- nothing. It's March now and I'm no further forward.

Am I unlucky or do they have form for being slow and unhelpful?

nmg85 Tue 01-Mar-16 15:18:27

What issue do you have? Are you a member of their loyalty programme if yes then you may be able to contact through them which can be quicker. The minimal dealings I have had have been okay.

expatinscotland Tue 01-Mar-16 15:19:47

I've found them very helpful.

HairsprayQueen Tue 01-Mar-16 17:38:55

We wanted to see if we could upgrade our room, I'm assuming the answer is no but it would have been nice to be told!

I have signed up to the loyalty scheme but it's our first cruise so I don't actually have any loyalty of that makes sense, I will have a look though, thanks.

nmg85 Tue 01-Mar-16 18:12:18

If you are based in the UK you usually need to pay the price of the upgraded cabin at the time you booked not the new price

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now