Talk

Advanced search

booking a cruise

(6 Posts)
SoldeInvierno Thu 20-Nov-14 16:14:06

I would like to go on a cruise next year but I am unsure about how to book it. I have selected a Royal
Caribbean one. Do you normally go via an agent or directly to the cruise line? thank you for the advise. I am a total cruise newbie

tiredgranny Thu 20-Nov-14 21:39:25

it depends who will give best deal. ring rc direct for price and what benefits they offering eg on board credit. I also ring cruise circle to c what price they are offering, and benefits.

SoldeInvierno Thu 20-Nov-14 21:47:57

thank you. I didn't realise the price on the site is not final. I will call around.

number1daddy Thu 20-Nov-14 22:35:21

viva voyage is amazing pick the British version though. I've booked my second Costa cruise through them for next spring yeah

Sushiqueen Fri 21-Nov-14 19:25:20

Have a look at cruisedeals as well. We got the best price for our cruise from them. Checked with the cruise line direct and other agents first.

SoldeInvierno Mon 24-Nov-14 08:26:00

thanks all. I phoned around and ended booking a Baltic cruise with the cruise village. They had the best deal. Can't wait for July now!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now