Talk

Advanced search

Who do I complain too??? My neighbor is a night mare

(10 Posts)
Emz2019 Sun 20-May-18 21:02:43

We moved into our new house 1 year ago, the neighbor came and introduced herself at first and seamed ok but very snobby and stuck up but I was friendly and nice because that’s Just who I am. As time went on we didn’t see her again and she ignored us in the street. One day she came to our door shouting at us because we had put a shed in the garden and she complained about it and told us to take the contraption down. We then noticed a lot of dog poop in our front garden and checked our cctv and she had been bringing her dog into our garden late at night to let him poop!!! We now have put some decking in our garden and often sit there on a night time and she’s been coming into her garden and the fence is 6ft tall but has gaps inbetween each fence slay and she waters her flowers then squirts her hose through the fence to where we are sitting then runs in her house. Who do I complain too?

Knittedfairies Sun 20-May-18 21:16:17

Have you spoken to her about her behaviour?

Emz2019 Mon 21-May-18 04:51:34

Yes she denies it all and we told her we have her on cctv letting her dog poop in our garden and she says he can poop where he like she have lived here over 30 years and her dog 12 years. But I feel aiming her hose pipe at us through the fence is going too far, we often have family or friends over and how they going to feel getting squirted off the neighbours hose pipe on perpose it’s really not acceptable

flumpybear Mon 21-May-18 05:35:45

I'd squirt her dog with a hose pipe next time you see them pooping in your garden, your neighbour sounds like a CF but also a bit dotty! Is she old?

Have you thought about putting up some extra fencing? Perhaps those long stick/bamboo fences to give you extra privacy?

As for putting up shed or anything else in your garden she can piss off !

AlonsoTigerHeart Mon 21-May-18 05:44:49

Get you hose out and ready and do it back

Astrid2 Mon 21-May-18 06:45:23

Just because she's lived there longest doesn't mean her dog can shit on your grass shock

youarenotkiddingme Mon 21-May-18 06:56:52

Keep a record and speak to anti social behaviour team in local council or police department.

00100001 Mon 21-May-18 06:59:06

Chuck the dog poo back into her garden.

Emz2019 Mon 21-May-18 17:09:05

The fence is 6ft high inbetween our gardens and it’s still not big enough. She claims it’s only her fence and complained our shed was too close to her fence. So if I ever put up anything else next to her precious fence I’d never hear the end of it. Yea she’s old maybe late 50’s so not really old. I think she thinks she owns the whole cul de sac, I’m pleased our house is detached but it’s not far enough away from her. Also we had guests over a few days ago and she put her dog in her back garden and locked it out and left it to bark for 5 hours straight just to annoy us as she never lets it in her back garden. I dread to think what she would do if we had a bbq with some music and a few kids running around shouting

Chocolate50 Sun 10-Jun-18 18:15:28

Write her a letter that outlines the things you find difficult asking her not to continue allowing her dog to poop on your grass & to please refrain from squirting water through the fence. If she has friends or family could you approach tactfully?
If it continues report her to the police. Its anti social behaviour. I don't know if the local council can help but certainly its a police matter.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: