Talk

Advanced search

My rapist raped someone else

(6 Posts)
sacajaweashuttle Mon 03-Apr-17 11:55:07

NC for this. I have friends on here that I don't want connecting dots.

I pressed charges against my ex for raping me. The number of rape charges I had on him neared double figures. He was found not guilty at trial of all charges. Fuck knows why.

I found out since the verdict that he raped someone else after me. That he bragged to her about what he done to me. I don't even know who she is but she knows me thru what he'd said. This girl - whoever she is - won't go to the police. The person (who she told) who told me has said this girl has no intention of reporting him. Can't say I fucking blame her tbh.

I can't do anything, can't tell the police, can't ask for a retrial, nothing. But he was facing 15years inside and I honestly do believe if she'd of come forward he'd of been convicted. Idk why i'm even posting this. I just can't get my head around it. I'm so devastated for her.

MrsSpenserGregson Mon 03-Apr-17 11:59:17

I'm so sorry for both of you flowers

Are you safe now?

sacajaweashuttle Mon 03-Apr-17 17:11:17

I think so, I fled the area to escape him. Idk if he knows where I am now x

isitbedtimeyet73 Mon 11-Sep-17 17:29:52

I am so sorry he wasn't convicted. You have been through so much. I'm not surprised it has messed with your head. Could you tell your SOIT officer? Are you getting support that you can talk this through? Rape Crisis have an amazing helpline to talk to someone who gets it. You are not responsible for what he went on to do. The only person who is responsible for his actions are him and sooner or later he will be caught and convicted.

Maskoff Tue 12-Sep-17 21:27:26

Awful I'm sorry but u can't force her be strong

RandomMess Tue 12-Sep-17 21:33:26

flowers just no words sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now