Talk

Advanced search

Fairy Liquid/micro fibre cloths

(10 Posts)
questioneverything Sat 19-Sep-09 15:55:52

They are the biggest money saver of all time. Micro fiber cloths are amazing and you can get three for under a £1 at tescos and they wash and wash. I use hot water and fairly liquid to clean everything, the bathroom, kitchen, walls, paintwork. I rarely buy other cleaners at all, only some ecover toilet cleaner.

Hot water and fairy liquid on a plastic bath will make it look like new.

All this ant-bacterial stuff is rubbish, hot water and soap kills most germs.

questioneverything Sat 19-Sep-09 15:56:34

typo nightmare

Othersideofthechannel Sat 19-Sep-09 16:42:31

It's even cheaper if you don't use Fairy Liquid and use a non brand washing up liquid.

MrsGokWantstogocampingagain Sat 19-Sep-09 17:26:58

Even better is to use Stardrops, lasts forever.

bodeniites Sat 19-Sep-09 17:44:38

youll never seperate me from my Flash wipes

lostthewill Sun 20-Sep-09 19:08:53

Where can I get stardrops from MrsGok

MrsGokWantstogocampingagain Sun 20-Sep-09 22:21:34

I get mine from Wilkinsons but I have seen them in my local Morrisons and Sainsburys.

I just dilute it into a spray bottle and use it for everything.

I rescued some patio furniture that looked revolting but a bit of neat Stardrops and it's like new. The neighbour who threw it out wouldn't believe me it was the same set grin

lostthewill Mon 21-Sep-09 20:43:37

Great I'll get searching Thanks

questioneverything Tue 22-Sep-09 20:50:38

I have tried alot of the generic type washing up liquid inlcuding eco-ver. I find that the performance of Fairy and how long it lasts far outwieghs the saving of say 50p.

Also gerneric ones make my hands get dematitis.

MrsGokWantstogocampingagain Wed 23-Sep-09 09:10:24

Fairy was on special offer recently in Morrisons so I have stocked up. I have enough to last me a couple of years grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: