Talk

Advanced search

Fairy Liquid/micro fibre cloths

(10 Posts)
questioneverything Sat 19-Sep-09 15:55:52

They are the biggest money saver of all time. Micro fiber cloths are amazing and you can get three for under a £1 at tescos and they wash and wash. I use hot water and fairly liquid to clean everything, the bathroom, kitchen, walls, paintwork. I rarely buy other cleaners at all, only some ecover toilet cleaner.

Hot water and fairy liquid on a plastic bath will make it look like new.

All this ant-bacterial stuff is rubbish, hot water and soap kills most germs.

questioneverything Sat 19-Sep-09 15:56:34

typo nightmare

Othersideofthechannel Sat 19-Sep-09 16:42:31

It's even cheaper if you don't use Fairy Liquid and use a non brand washing up liquid.

MrsGokWantstogocampingagain Sat 19-Sep-09 17:26:58

Even better is to use Stardrops, lasts forever.

bodeniites Sat 19-Sep-09 17:44:38

youll never seperate me from my Flash wipes

lostthewill Sun 20-Sep-09 19:08:53

Where can I get stardrops from MrsGok

MrsGokWantstogocampingagain Sun 20-Sep-09 22:21:34

I get mine from Wilkinsons but I have seen them in my local Morrisons and Sainsburys.

I just dilute it into a spray bottle and use it for everything.

I rescued some patio furniture that looked revolting but a bit of neat Stardrops and it's like new. The neighbour who threw it out wouldn't believe me it was the same set grin

lostthewill Mon 21-Sep-09 20:43:37

Great I'll get searching Thanks

questioneverything Tue 22-Sep-09 20:50:38

I have tried alot of the generic type washing up liquid inlcuding eco-ver. I find that the performance of Fairy and how long it lasts far outwieghs the saving of say 50p.

Also gerneric ones make my hands get dematitis.

MrsGokWantstogocampingagain Wed 23-Sep-09 09:10:24

Fairy was on special offer recently in Morrisons so I have stocked up. I have enough to last me a couple of years grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now