Talk

Advanced search

Do not want MIL to find out about my debt!

(5 Posts)
Barrenfieldoffucks Fri 08-Mar-19 22:28:31

You can do most things online, and just make any phone calls out of the house

mothersandall Fri 08-Mar-19 15:53:07

www.freezedebt.co.uk if it makes it easier to get to

mothersandall Fri 08-Mar-19 15:51:09

I'm sorry to hear you're in such a predicament. DSIL was in debt (currently in the process of clearing it) she found this app where you don't need to be on the phone for ages, you can literally fill it out in any time, you could be on the toilet if you so wish. All you have to do apart from filling out the information is take pictures of your bills etc and that's it! Its called Freeze debt HTH.

HopeClearwater Fri 08-Mar-19 15:43:49

Charge her rent?

bluefluffy Fri 08-Mar-19 14:25:52

DH and I have been married for 2 years now. MIL lives with us since DFIL passed away. She is a very judgmental person she didn't even approve of our relationship in the first place because when I and DH meet I was had just separated with XH. Unfortunately, at the time I was changing career which didn't take off which got me into a lot of debt, DH is understanding and we both agreed its time to take some action. MIL is always around and completely clueless and needs to stay that way, she will just make me feel terrible and insignificant if she finds out.
Is there any way I can find a way to deal with my debt without being on the phone or giving MIL any indication that I'm hiding anything?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in