Talk

Advanced search

Budgeting Apps

(8 Posts)
sillysmiles Thu 28-Feb-19 14:34:44

Hi all,
I'm sure I saw it on this subforum, but I've been through older threads and I can't find it. Can you recommend apps for tracking your spending - what ones do you think are good?

TIA

OP’s posts: |
sleepismysuperpower1 Thu 28-Feb-19 17:06:54

I like the Mint Budgeting app

sillysmiles Fri 01-Mar-19 11:51:05

Thanks, I'll give it a look

Designerenvy Fri 01-Mar-19 14:33:50

I'm using spending tracker and find it good. You have to put in all transactions manually , but if they occur every month/ week/ fortnight you can easily set for recurring direct debits/ bills etc and it's easy to change if anything different pops up.
You can set up all your accounts on it e.g. current account,/ visa/ savings etc.
I like this one cos it's not linked to your bank account.... I don't like the idea of external apps being linked to my and hav8ng access to my bank details. That's just a personal preference.

IheartCaptainHolt Fri 01-Mar-19 21:05:10

I use YNAB and I love it. It has completely transformed my money habits. No more overspending and I save each month too

Yorkshiremum17 Sat 09-Mar-19 22:05:56

I also use spending tracker, I love that you can set up all your direct debit etc up on it. I also like that it isn't linked to your bank accounts.

sillysmiles Sun 10-Mar-19 18:28:28

Thanks. This is my first month using a money tracking app, and already I think I'm more conscious of what I'm spending

Yorkshiremum17 Mon 11-Mar-19 09:13:00

It definitely makes you very aware of what your doing, I wouldn't be with out one now. I use an excel spreadsheet too, both together give me a really good overview.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in