Online grocery shop

(10 Posts)
Frazzled74 Tue 12-Feb-19 12:24:27

Which supermarket is best value/quality. I normally use Tesco but so fed up of late deliveries and substitutions. We get a veg box delivered weekly and buy cleaning products from Poundland .

OP’s posts: |
RoseMartha Tue 12-Feb-19 21:43:57

I use Tesco and happy with them. True they are sometimes late but it seems to be when they are short staffed and the driver is given a double run.

I have tried asda. Half my order was missing and the shelf life was poor.

Also tried Sainsburys liked them but too expensive.

And used ocado before kids and even then found it too expensive.

Morrisons dont deliver in my area.

It is worth you trying the others as one might suit you better.

gerbo Tue 12-Feb-19 21:54:01

I use Sainsbury's every week- have done for around ten years. It's great. Occasional subs- one or two, every other week. Great quality, friendly drivers, one hour slots. Can't fault them.

RainbowMum11 Wed 13-Feb-19 01:01:33

I have used Morrison's for the past few years &. Very minimal substitutions.

RainbowMum11 Wed 13-Feb-19 01:02:56

Oh, 1hr delivery slots, very friendly staff & all the returned bags are refunded.

SneakyGremlins Wed 13-Feb-19 01:27:32

I use Asda as you only need to spend £25 for delivery. Get a few subs but usually reasonable ones and not always.

Frazzled74 Wed 13-Feb-19 09:34:47

Thank you, I think I will try Ocado and Sainsbury’s, it’s a shame Sainsbury’s don’t do 3 for £10 on meat anymore, although I’m not sure if that’s always a money saver.

OP’s posts: |

Advertisement

livingthegoodlife Wed 13-Feb-19 13:22:51

Just started using ocado, had two deliveries so far and both perfect.i used a code for 30% off first shop and free pass for a year. Then I got sent £55 off my next 4 shops. It's pretty good, and there is a trick you can do with the flashsales to get good discounts (add all to basket then filter out what you don't need & keep bargains). I don't find the ocado own brand stuff very good though.

Darkestnight Wed 13-Feb-19 15:48:27

I use Iceland quite a bit and there very reasonably priced

Oopsy41 Wed 13-Feb-19 15:49:54

I use either Iceland or tescos and don't generally have any problems.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in