Budgeting app recommendations

(3 Posts)
doonesnow Thu 31-May-18 10:09:56

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good budgeting app for the iPhone please? I'm not keen on anything which links to your bank account and ideally I'd like one where you can run more than one budget (I have my own account and a joint account). Thank you!!

OP’s posts: |
gubbinsy Fri 08-Jun-18 21:15:35

Would totally recommend YNAB (You Need a Budget). Takes a bit to get your head round but really worth having a good go at. Basically only allows you to budget what you have so forces you to prioritise spending and realise if you 'treat' yourself you have to forsake somewhere else!
Good support and video tutorials plus fb group as well. You can get free trial.
US can connect accounts but not possible with UK banks and manual entry works fine

NoTractorsAtTheTable Fri 08-Jun-18 22:42:42

I use Dollarbird, which I really like. It shows you a month at a time (but you can swipe between) that shows the payments due out at each time and what your balance should be on any given day. I reconcile between my banking app and this daily and find it really helps with the 'if I spend this now, what will it mean for the end of the month" doubt. There's no need to enter your bank details, and the paid version lets you have multiple calendars. I like it a lot smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in