Does anyone use excel spreadsheets on an ipad for budget tracking?

(5 Posts)
Trickymoments Sat 11-Jun-16 14:26:14

I have always had a spreadsheet listing all our monthly direct debits on a laptop at home. DH recently got a new laptop & I hate using it. We've had a few problems with it & I can't get used to the new windows, don't know what number it is. It takes so long to get into that I'm just not bothering anymore.

I just want a few simple spreadsheets I can create & manage and look at almost instantly. I do have an excel app on my ipad mini but am wondering how easy this is to use for creating sheets as i've heard it doesn't have all the same functions as the proper excel.

Does anyone else use excel on their ipad? Or any other ideas for keeping track on my ipad?

HollyBollyBooBoo Sat 11-Jun-16 17:30:14

I use 'Numbers' on iPad, took a bit of getting used to but easy now.

DigestiveBiscuit Sat 11-Jun-16 17:37:06

I use MS Money - might be the Sunset Deluxe version, as it's longer supported. I can download all the transaction from our current account and the credit card from our bank's website. Saves a lot of inputting! I don't think you can use it on an ipad though; although you could use notes to keep track of the cash expenditure; until you get home.

AwkwardSquad Sat 02-Jul-16 15:40:09

I use Numbers on my iPad too. I have some very simple spreadsheets and it works ok once you're used to it.

Mirandawest Sat 02-Jul-16 16:04:09

We use google spreadsheets for monitoring our money. Dp uses it on his iPhone for entering figures.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now