Talk

Advanced search

All new free uniform thread for 2016

(36 Posts)
Lucsy Thu 07-Apr-16 19:11:38

Last year about this time. Some Mners started a thread about passing on school uniform FOC to those that may need it.
Our children grow too fast, and we often have uniform that is in good condition that we could pass on to others. For eg I have a pair of rugby boots that DS has worn precisely 3 times before moving on to hockey and now cricket.

It worked well last year. So I thought I would start another one.
People will have their secondary allocations already and primary ones are round the corner.
So if you have any spare outgrown uniform that you would be willing to post on to another. Please list it here

Last year someone helping me in this way with ds secondary trousers and shirts made the difference of me being able to eat at the end of the week. Some families will really struggle to find the cash for the huge list of stuff. Of course some things are badged. But others are not and can be passed on

Thank you smile

I'll be sorting through my own children's stuff in a few weeks

AnneElliott Thu 07-Apr-16 20:03:32

I've got a pair of football boots size 2.5 DS has worn them 4 times and they have plenty of wear left in them.

Happy to post to someone who needs them.

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Sat 09-Apr-16 06:36:22

Great idea again.

I have some age 2-3 grey shorts (yes ds1 was that small last yr in reception)

I also have 2 pairs new in pk black pe short age 4.

I will be looking for pretty please age 5 or 5-6 grey trousers and 6-7 red polo shirts and jumpers please.

Lucsy Sat 09-Apr-16 08:12:44

Ill have 5 white shirts M&S age 10-11 and 3 pairs of back trousers age 10 in July.

Also 2 pairs PE black shorts, 2 grey traditional style pleated skirts aged 9

3 pairs red tights M&S age 10

Will have some trainers too. Not sure of the sizes yet.

I have black kicker shoes junior size 11 or 12 I need to dig them out. Dd wore them for a couple of weeks and outgrew them.
They are pretty unisex, dd school said black trainers but she wore these instead as they are in between a trainer and a shoe, perfect for school. If anyone is interested I will post a pic smile

Mumstudentbum Fri 27-May-16 12:57:45

Good idea! i have nothing at the moment as my kids love to get holes in stuff but if i do il post. bump smile

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Sat 28-May-16 13:28:15

Missrabbit if a 12 am v interested please

CountryLovingGirl Sun 05-Jun-16 10:30:48

I always sort out uniform once they break up for the summer holiday. I will be back with what I have (will be boy stuff aged 11-12 and girl 8-9).

Lagirafe Mon 20-Jun-16 11:01:22

If anyone will be getting rid of any 8/9 grey boys shorts
8/9 grey boys trousers
and 8/9 or 9/10 white polos I would be very very grateful!
Happy to pay postage!
Sorry I don't have anything to offer as I have 4 little boys it all gets handed down smile

Disappointednomore Fri 01-Jul-16 20:35:28

I have 2 x navy tunic dresses age 5 John Lewis
size 9 G navy blue Clarks shoes really good condition

ThePinkOcelot Fri 01-Jul-16 20:49:02

Got a lovely red winter coat aged 11 - though dd wore it in year 5 or 6. It's from BHS. Has fur around the collar. Excellent condition.

HemanOrSheRa Fri 08-Jul-16 22:47:51

Lagirafe I have an ton of all sorts of boys clothes aged 8/9/10/11. Including school uniform. Would you be interested? PM if you like.

UmmNoor Mon 11-Jul-16 04:01:20

ThePinkOcelot- I would be very grateful for the coat if it is still available? I will have some girls school uniform available once school finishes. I will list in the holidays

mailfuckoff Mon 11-Jul-16 04:29:27

Brand new white polo neck t shirt age 5 from Tesco. School are changing uniform so no good anymore. May have some trousers when I sort out inform in holidays.

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Mon 11-Jul-16 12:09:36

I have some 4-5 white polo tops and red polo tops in 5-6

Looking for red or black jumpers age 6 or 6-7 and grey or black trousers aged 5 or 5-6 and a school coat age 6 or 6-7 all for a boy .

School finishes here Fri

TheDailyMailareabunchofcunts Wed 13-Jul-16 21:48:00

Offering.
Red m&s summer dresses almost brand new age 10-11
Red tights same

Trainers girls size 2.5 and boys size 4 Nike free

Boys black trousers age 10-11 and white shirts same. Gently used! A couple of the shirts have some inks marks on on sleeves but perfectly acceptable

Would like black boys trousers age 11-12 and white shirts 11-12 or 12-13.

Many thanks

TheDailyMailareabunchofcunts Wed 13-Jul-16 21:49:44

Also 2 pairs PE shorts for girl/boy age about 9-11?

UmmNoor Thu 14-Jul-16 22:13:51

Would love the girls trainers in 2.5 please if still available

TheDailyMailareabunchofcunts Fri 15-Jul-16 21:13:43

I've pm'd you ummNoor

Ratbagcatbag Sat 16-Jul-16 07:38:53

A friend has handed over a brand new girls yellow m&s checked school dress with zip. Age 5-6. Happy to cover postage too if anyone wants it sending out.

poocatcherchampion Sat 16-Jul-16 07:41:46

eastmids I'd love the white polo shirts if poss? I also need yellow ones in age 5 roughly.

Ive got nothing to offer sorry.

StrawberriCream Mon 18-Jul-16 14:14:32

I've got near perfect condition girls 4-5 trousers x 2, skirt, shorts, pinafore all from George. (she wore her gingham dress all year round!!!)

moonbug4 Wed 20-Jul-16 20:29:29

I've got 2 x M&S Slim Fit grey skirts age 5, both still in good condition if anyone can use them.

I've also got a grey H&M girls zipped, hooded top age 4-6, ideal for PE and is barely worn.

AdoraBell Sat 23-Jul-16 00:22:51

I'll have a look once I've washed uniform, but off the top of my head I can think of black slim fit skirts from New Look, white blouses too if they aren't wrecked, and black V neck sweaters.

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Sat 23-Jul-16 13:25:24

Poocatcher pm your address and will send white polo tops

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now